Conference Paper [International]
- Lee, M., Son, O., Nam, T. Patina-inspired Personalization: Personalizing Products with Traces of Daily Use. In Proc. Designing Interactive Systems (DIS) 2016, ACM Press (2016)
- Cha, S., Lee, M., Nam, T. Gleamy: An Ambient Display Lamp with Transparency-Controllable Shade. In Proc. Tangible Embedded and Embodied Interactions (TEI) 2016, ACM Press (2016)
- Lee, M., Cha, S. Nam, T. (2015) Patina Engraver: Visualizing Activity Logs as Patina in Fashionable Trackers. In Proc. CHI’15 (Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems) (pp. 1173-1182). ACM. (Best of CHI)
- Lee, M. & Nam, T. (2013) Critical understanding of interaction history as a design resource, Proceedings of IASDR 2013, Tokyo, Japan, August 26-30.
- Lee, M., Nam, T., Lee, Y., Row, Y., Lim, Y., Kim, D.,Seok, J., Odom, W., Zimmerman, J., Forlizzi, J., Higuera, A., Marchitto, M., Cañas, J., and Moore, H. (2013) Bridging Research and Practice in Design: Reflections of the Project on Value Construction with Virtual Possessions, Proceedings of IASDR 2013, Tokyo, Japan, August 26-30.
- Odom, W., Zimmerman, J., Forlizzi, J., López Higuera, A., Marchitto, M., Cañas, J., Lim, Y., Nam, T-J., Kim, D., Lee, M-H., Lee, Y., Row, Y., Seok, J., Sohn, B., Moore H. (2013) Fragmentation and Transition: Understanding Perceptions of Virtual Possessions among Young Adults in Spain, South Korea and the United States, In Proc. CHI’13 (Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems), ACM, New York, 2013.
- Lee, M., Kim, D., Kim, H., Nam, T. (2012). Understanding Impacts of Hidden Interfaces on Mobile Phone User Experience, In Proc. NordiCHI ’12, 2012.
- Lee, M., Nam, T-J. & Suk, H. (2011) Effect of levels of automation on emotional experience in intelligent products. CHI’11 Extended Abstracts, ACM, New York, 2011, pp. 2083-2088.
Journal [International / Domestic]
- Moon-Hwan Lee, Yea-Kyung Row, Oosung Son, Uichin Lee, Jaejeung Kim, Jungi Jeong, Seungryoul Maeng, and Tek-Jin
Nam. (2017). Flower-Pop: Facilitating Casual Group Conversations with Multiple Mobile Devices. PACM Interact. Mob.
Wearable Ubiquitous Technol. 1, 4, Article 150 (December 2017), 24 pages. https://doi.org/10.1145/3161170
- Lee, M., & Nam, T. (2016). Possibility of Utilizing Digital Traces for Enhancing Emotional Values of Digital Artifacts. Archives of Design Research, 29(2), 63-75. DOI :10.15187/adr.2016.05.29.2.65
- Lee, M., Cha, S., & Nam, T. (2015) Impact of Digital Traces on the Appreciation of Movie Contents, Digital Creativity, DOI: 10.1080/14626268.2015.1087410.
- Lee, M. & Nam, T. (2011) Effect of Levels of Automation and Emotional Experience in Intelligent Products – Experimental Study of Intelligent Pot, Journal of Korean Society of Design Science, Vol. 24, No.2, p. 195-206.
- Major Research Achievement, Dept. of Industrial Design, KAIST (2015)
- ACM SIGCHI Best of CHI (2015)
- IDSA IDEA Award Finalist (2011)
- FUJITSU Design Award, Judge’s Special Award (2011)
- WEEDU (Education robot for children) at Robot Design Competition by Korean Robot Design Research Center (2011)
- IF Concept Design Award: MusicReader (2010)
- IF Concept Design Award: HelloTag (2010)
- KAIST Future Medical Device Design Competition – Gold Medal (2008)
- Patina Engraver project was covered in several medias – KAIST Newspaper / KAIST Vision / Yonhap News / GIZMODO etc.
Paper Reviewing Service
- C&C (SIGCHI Conference on Creativity and Cognition) Program Committee (2017)
- CHI (SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems) Full Paper, Note Reviewed (2014-2017)
- DIS (SIGCHI Conference on Designing Interactive Systems) Pictorial Reviewed (2016)
- Design Research Issues TA, Industrial Design, KAIST (Fall, 2011-2012)
- Freshman Design Course TA, KAIST (Spring, 2011-2012)
- Product Design System TA, Industrial Design, KAIST (Spring, 2010)